From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:49:08 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:06:42 -0500
From: Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: dup map of Cuba needed
Sender: Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

I'm hoping to find someone with an extra CIA map of Cuba that they would be
willing to sell or give away.  In 1986 the CIA published a large ( 84 x 107
cm. ) map titled Cuban Administrative Units.  We need a copy to send on a
traveling exhibit to museums, "Wrapped Words: Handmade Books from Cuba's
Ediciones Vigía."  This particular map doesn't have all the clutter of
regular maps and has clearly marked the city of interest.

This is the sort of map that EVERYONE received on depository, but is now too
old to buy through GPO or NTIS.  We can't buy it commercially at any price,
but hope to scrounge up an extra somewhere!

Kathleen Weessies
Maps/GIS Librarian
100 Library 308
Michigan State University