From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:58:38 -0400
Subject: Web site update
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:31:21 -0500
From: Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
To: MAPS-L <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
To the list:

Please excuse cross-posting; I am trying to reach as wide an audience as
possible.

In a long overdue overhaul of the Archaeological Research Resources page,
http://www.har-indy.com/Links.html, we found many broken and redirected
links.  Most of these have been repaired; however, I'm sure we dropped a
significant number of pages.

If your web site has been omitted during this recent update or if you have
links you think would be appropriate for one of the categories on our site,
please feel free to make suggestions using the e-mail address at the bottom
of the ARR page.  As always, reciprocal links are encouraged as this may
tend to improve search engine ranking.

Next update on or about August 1st.  Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Rich Green
Historic Archaeological Research
4338 Hadley Court