From:
"[charley seavey]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1993 16:33:27 EDT

By now everybody is reading Meridian 9, and if you aren't, shame on you
for missing out....!

I'm starting to put together Meridian 10, and I'm sure that there is good
news out there in various map collections that you are just dying to
get some publicity out of.  I have in mind something that looks like the
"News from the Field" section of C&RL News-- send me little blurbs about
what is going on: Milestones reached, personell changes, grants recieved,
nice things said, all that sort of thing-- I can't guarantee it will all
get in, but send it anyway.

Reply to me: [log in to unmask] not to the net...

charley seavey
editor, Meridian