From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:22:52 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: images repository idea (fwd)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005
From: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

I forward this message that appeared last week on PAMNET.  I believe there
are a few people who might have an interest and ideas.

Ken
Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>
Maps Librarian                         Phone: 513-529-1726
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA