Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:56:37 -0600
forwarded from maphist

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New York Map Society meeting March 10
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:27:26 EST
From: [log in to unmask]
To: maps-l

Maphisters,

Please join us this Saturday, March 10th at 2:30 pm for our next meeting
at the New York Public Library.

"United States of America v. Edward Forbes Smiley III."

Our featured speaker is NY Map Society member and staff write for the
Hartford courant, Ms. Kim Martineau.

Ms. Martineau began her reports on the Smiley case immediately after his
x-acto knife was discovered on the floor at the Yale University Library.
Since then, she ha covered the continuing investigation, and was present
when Smiley was sentenced. At this month's meeting, she'll offer members
and guests an overview of the complete case.

NOTE: This month's meeting will be in the lower-level Auditorium in the
Library's South Court Celeste Bartos Education Center. Stairway and
elevator are just inside the door to the Education Center.

Please see our web site, www.nymapsociety.org for further information
and upcoming events and lectures.

Heather Kinsinger,
Secretary, New York Map Society