From:
Art Lassagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 09:41:04 EST
We have just posted a new downloadable digital map on our homepage: John
Filson's 1793 map of Kentucky.

The 1614 New England map will remain available until we post the next map
(sometime in mid-April depending on the availability of my homepage guru).

The map in .BMP format is now in a self-extracting zip file which cuts the
download time just about in half. The file is KY1793.EXE. After downloading,
just run the .exe file and it will create KY1793.BMP.

Hope you enjoy the map. Suggestions and comments are always welcome.

Art Lassagne
Gold Bug Maps             [log in to unmask]
Visit our homepage: http://www.goldbug.com
Downloadable maps in digital format.  Free product demos.  Links
to other mapping homepages. And more.