From:
Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:29:57 +0000
The London Underground music on the tube map:

http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/4999339

Song map [cartographic material] : the history of popular song set to the art of cartography
http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/6099777

Words and music [cartographic material] / by Saint Etiennehttp://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/6099779

Brendan Whyte
National Library of Australia