From:
Arlyn Sherwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 14:25:27 EDT
     The series started much more than a year ago, but I guess that's when
     Simon & Schuster took it over and it started coming out in one state
     per volume. There are 5 volumes before that with several states per
     volume. I think the series is great, but my question has been about
     the one or two states that were included in the original 5 volumes but
     also seem to have a separate volume issued for that state in the
     single state per volume method adopted lately. Is there a difference
     between the two great enough to merit purchasing that state both ways?