From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 08:13:52 -0500
Subject:        Re: Korean National Atlas
Date:   Thu, 13 May 2010 13:18:47 -0700
From:   Jon McConnel <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

The community college where I work received 2 copies of the 2009
edition (it's abridged from the initial edition, probably does not
include the gazetteer). Seems like they're giving them out to just
about everyone to support their side in a territorial dispute with
Japan, and a nomenclature dispute over the body of water between Korea
and Japan. It's quite interesting.

I think we're keeping our copies, but may put a note in them about the disputes.

Jon McConnel
Whatcom Community College.

--
-Jon McConnel