Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 1994 17:19:59 EST
Hi Barbara,

We have just purchased a Hewlett Packard HP DeskJet 550C to accompany our
CD-ROM (486). Colour is essential for cartographic purposes, albeit
considerably slower than the black and white laser printer we used previously.
Our readers prefer to wait in order to acquire colour prints, which make output
from the likes of DCW so much more attractive and usable - try a b/w map with
contours, roads and rivers!

Nick Millea
Bodleian Library, Oxford, OX1 3BG, UK
email: [log in to unmask]