From:
Geoff S Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 16:24:27 EST

Hello MAPS-L,

 Yesterday I had a question from a person in our comparative religion
 department here at Dalhousie (no, this is not one of those "what's the
 strangest question you've had" responses!!).  He wanted to know the
 approximate location in Rome of a street called Via Framura.  The only
 street map we have of Rome is one showing major streets (it was made in
 1989).  Basically all I need to know is: can someone with a
 detailed street map of Rome give me directions to Via Framura using
 the main streets as reference points?  Thanks a bunch!!

 Geoff Brown
 Dalhousie University Map Collection
 Halifax, N.S.
 e-mail:[log in to unmask]