From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:40:34 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Reference help: map of barbuda
Date:   Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:32:27 -0500
From:   Rod Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

We don't have this map of Barbuda by the Army Map Service.  But, we do have
in stock a 9-sheet topographic map by the British.  "Barbuda Lesser
Antilles."  DOS 257.  Ed. 1.  1970.  Scale is 1:10,000.

Here's the listing on our web site with index map:
http://www.omnimap.com/catalog/int/barbuda.htm

We purchase thousands of DOS maps from the British Ordnance Survey when
they shut down their international mapping in 2003.

Thank you,
Rod Anderson
Omni Resources
Ph. 336-227-8300

At 11:23 AM 2/2/2006, you wrote:
> [...]

Rod Anderson                            [log in to unmask]
Omni Resources                  www.omnimap.com
1004 S. Mebane St.                      Tel.:  336-227-8300
P.O. Box 2096                           Fax:  336-227-3748
Burlington, NC 27216-2096 USA