From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:01:04 -0500
Subject: RE: Historic topo scanning project
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:32:18 -0400
From: Grabach, Kenneth A. Mr. <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

We have scanned 7.5' historic topos for our area of Ohio, with a bit of
adjacent areas of Indiana and Kentucky, using all editions on file for
each quadrangle included.  This includes Dayton and Cincinnati areas as
well as those for Butler, Warren, and Preble Counties in Ohio.  Also,
15' topos of Ohio have been scanned, using all quadrangles we had on
file for Ohio (all but a small number represented).  In some cases, we
have more than one edition here, most are fairly recent versions.

There have been delays in getting them onto server space here, but when
they are ready, they can be contributed to the USGS project if still
underway.

Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>
Maps Librarian                          Phone: 513-529-1726
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA