From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Meacham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:10:06 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
>Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:12:52 -0800
>From: Jim Meacham <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New Oregon Map

Professor Meacham recently sent me a notice of a new map that should be
of interest to the list.  Below is the notice and part of the note Dr.
Meacham sent to the list moderator.

Johnnie Sutherland

-----------------------------

At the suggestion of Martin von Wyss (Harvard Map Collection and fellow NACIS
member) I am sending you a message concerning a new map of Oregon recently
published by a former Loy student, Dave Imus.  I feel this map is one of the
best examples of high-quality cartography today. I thought the MAPS-L list
server would be a appropriate to forum to announce this new product.  Below is
the message I would like you to consider posting.

-----------------------------

New map by Imus Geographics
‘State of Oregon Topographic Road Map & Travel Guide’ ISBN 0-9665345-0-6
1:800,000 scale, 26.5” x 38”, Rolled $12.95, Folded $9.95 (prices include
postage in U.S.A.)

New in 1998, shaded relief, detailed forest cover, roads, recreation, shows
more cities, towns, localities, and sites than any other map or atlas of
Oregon. Indexed.  Made by recipient of numerous ACSM map design awards.

Orders:
David Imus, Cartographer
Imus Geographics
PO Box 161
Eugene, OR 97440
ph 541 344-1431 (no fax)

James E. Meacham ([log in to unmask])
Research Associate, InfoGraphics Lab Director
Department of Geography
1251 University of Oregon
Eugene, Oregon 97403-1251 U.S.A.
voice: 541 346-4870, fax: 541 346-2067