From:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:01:43 -0500
Subject:        Join us for a webinar on World30 DSM
Date:   Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:06:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:   Carolyn Fennell <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Join us for a webinar on World30 DSM
Having trouble viewing this email? Launch it in your browser.
<http://eastviewinformationservices.genoo.com/view_email.jsp?emv=true&siteObjectID=4648391&ebid=4648391&ebslid=68807&upid=4620967&lid=151>

WEBINAR: A COMPREHENSIVE TERRAIN DATA SOLUTION FOR ACADEMIA

www.eastview.com

     Sign up for the webinar:

   A Comprehensive Terrain Data Solution for Academia

<http://eastviewinformationservices.genoo.com/website_redirect.jsp?exlid=8299&ebid=4648391&ebslid=68807&upid=4620967&lid=152>

*Wed, May 8, 2013 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM MDT*

East View and Intermap have teamed to launch NEXTMap World 30 DSM for
the Academic market.

GIS faculty & studies and Map & GIS Librarians now have a very
affordable option to access the NEXTMap World30 DSM content.

Register for the webinar to learn about:

   * Trial access
   * Product coverage
   * Accuracy and resolution specifics
   * Pricing

     Presented by East View Geospatial and Intermap

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask]
<http://eastviewinformationservices.genoo.com/website_redirect.jsp?exlid=8058&ebid=4648391&ebslid=68807&upid=4620967&lid=153>

Why we contacted you and how to opt-out: We know your time is valuable
and that we (and others) are placing increasing demands on it. We
contacted you about this news because we believe that the content of
this message would be interesting and valuable to you. If you do not
wish to receive future communications, please click u
<[log in to unmask]&upid=1&slid=-1" target="_blank">http://eastviewinformationservices.genoo.com/optout.jsp?unsubscribe=true&[log in to unmask]&upid=1&slid=-1>nsubscribe