From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:48:09 -0400
Subject: Reply for John of Orange
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:43:59 -0700
From: "Virginia R. Hetrick" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hi, John of Orange -

Your men did it in spite of my rooting for the Kansasans!  ;-(  However,
congratulations!  I guess I can't be too sad, my uncle was head of one
of the
SUNY forestry labs, my sister and one cousin finished med school at
Upstate,
and my aunt and two cousins went to law school and public admin school
at the
House of Orange.  The only other thing I can think of to say now is, GO
G8ORS
NEXT YEAR!

As for your world air routes question, perhaps somebody from LC can
help.
When I worked for Mr. Buffum in the early 1960s there were bucketsful of
such
maps from the 1950s.  Mostly they were from the different airlines and
would
probably need to be consolidated to be useful to your patron.

The other solution would be for him/her to construct his/her own map
from the
information available from the airlines' industry association.  If
he/she
wants to pursue this, I will get in touch with a friend who works there
and
get the name of a specific person to contact directly for your patron.
believe they're still located in the Reston/McLean area just outside the
Beltway.

HTH.

virginia
--
\ /     Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
 0      Voicemail:  310.471.1766  Email:  [log in to unmask]