From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 05:55:16 -0500
forwarded ...
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Patrick Florance" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], "GIS" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], "Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship" <[log in to unmask]>, "GIS for Libraries" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 9:06:35 AM
Subject: [Gis4lib] Tufts GIS Poster Expo 5/8

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to make you aware of Tufts Annual GIS Poster Expo if you happen to be in the greater Boston area. I apologize for the late notice. It should be our biggest yet with over 100 student entries. All are welcome, and it’s a really fun time.

Hope to see you there.

Patrick

2013 GIS POSTER EXPO

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

3:30 pm – 5:00 pm

Alumnae Lounge, Aidekman Arts Center,

Talbot Ave., Medford Campus

Medford, MA

Hosted by Tufts GIS Center, TTS

Please join us for a campus-wide exposition of the GIS work being done at Tufts. We are looking for students to present their work at Tufts Seventh Annual GIS Poster Exposition. Students will present their work along with Tufts faculty and staff. Refreshments will be provided.

https://wikis.uit.tufts.edu/confluence/display/GISatTufts/Tufts+GIS+Poster+Expo

Patrick Florance

Manager of Geospatial Technology Services, Tufts Technology Services

Lecturer, Fletcher School of International Law & Diplomacy

16 Dearborn Rd.

Somerville, MA 02144

phone: +1 617-627-4235

email: [log in to unmask]