From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Torokne Bekes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:22:13 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:28:16 +0200
From: Torokne Bekes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: map gift- US
Sender: Torokne Bekes <[log in to unmask]>

Dear American Map Lovers,

I am the only traditional map and globe maker. I have revived the
traditional art of cartography and since 1992 every year I have
published a wonderful and important map in new edition.

Now I offer TEN COPIES of Munster's famous America map in new edition
FREE for US libraries, institutions or civil organizations.

These maps were printed from a handcut woodblock on hand
made paper in the world's only traditional private map and globe making
workshop in 1992. They are limited edition original maps.

I offer them for the American Nation to express my symphathy in these
hard times.

Anyone interested in receiving a gift copy should send me a short
written application in e-mail. A limited period of public display
of the map and long term public access to it should be provided by the
applicants.

A copy of the Munster map was presented to US President George Bush in
1992 and is now in the Presidential library. Some US libraries has also
already acquired a copy of my Munster edition, so please check your
holdings first.

If you are interested in my further map publications in the Atlas
Collectus series, please write for a special offer. For more information
visit my web pages at: http://lazarus.elte.hu/~zoltorok

I look forward to hearing from you,
with best regards,

Dr. Zsolt Török