From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:02:09 -0500
=====================
maps-l
=====================

Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:15:59 -0400
From: J B Krygier <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Cartography Exercise
To: "Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>

On Jul 16, 2005, at 12:05 AM, Becky Byrum wrote:

> Has anyone done a library exercise for a cartography class? A geography
> faculty member wants to bring in his class to see what maps we have in
> the library and I would like to be able to come up with an exercize to
> go along with the show and tell.

Try exercise 2 here (scroll down to the 3rd section & the "library
resources" link; also has a guide to citing maps):

http://go.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/krygier_html/geog_222/geog_222_exer.html

john k.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

a s s o c i a t e   p r o f e s s o r   o f   g e o g r a p h y
o h i o   w e s l e y a n   u n i v e r s i t y
g e o l o g y   a n d   g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e   o h   4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

[log in to unmask]   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/

----- End forwarded message -----