From:
"L. A. Nadybal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 11:46:41 EST
Why can't you base your fees on costs plus a reasonable profit instead of
willy nilly doubling just to raise money for unrelated purposes?  Want to
pay 64-cents to mail a letter tomorrow, just because the Germans, French and
English do it?  That's the parallel.

With a price spiral like that, fairly soon we'll have the dollar buying
about what an Italian lira gets now.

LNadybal
Washington DC