From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 07:59:53 -0500

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Anne Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "lis-maps messages" <[log in to unmask]>, "Carto Soc messages" <[log in to unmask]>, "Maps-L messages" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ordnance Survey Group messages" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 3:54:59 AM
Subject: Cambridge Seminars in the History of Cartography

Cambridge Seminars in the History of Cartography
Please find below details of seminars in the History of Cartography, which
will be held at Emmanuel College, Cambridge (UK).

All are welcome, and please feel free to forward this email to anyone who you think might be interested to come
along.

A poster for printing, and a map, are available at http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/deptserv/maps/camsem1314.html

Sarah Bendall

--
Dr Sarah Bendall
Fellow and Development Director

CAMBRIDGE SEMINARS IN THE HISTORY OF CARTOGRAPHY

Emmanuel College, St Andrew’s Street, Cambridge CB2 3AP

Gardner Room, 5.30pm

Tuesday 26 November 2013
Andrew Macnair (University of East Anglia)
East Anglian large-scale county maps of the eighteenth century: what can we learn from a digital analysis?

Tuesday 25 February 2014
Jerry Brotton (Professor of Renaissance Studies, Queen Mary, University of London)
The terrestrial globe under globalisation

Tuesday 6 May 2014
John Blair (The Queen’s College, Oxford)
Land surveying in the post-Roman West

All are welcome

For any enquiries, please contact Sarah Bendall at [log in to unmask] < mailto:[log in to unmask] > ,
tel. 01223 330476

Refreshments will be available after each seminar

This email is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please
do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do
so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation.

Emmanuel College,
Cambridge,
CB2 3AP