From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:16:31 -0500
Subject:        WAML Fall '09 Conference in Cody, WY
Date:   Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:14:21 -0600
From:   Janet E Dombrowski <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

---Previously posted to the WAML listserv.----

Greetings MAPS-L subscribers,

You are cordially invited to attend the Western Association of Map
Libraries (WAML) Fall 2009 Conference, which will be held from Sept.
15-18 in Cody, Wyoming. Cody is the eastern gateway to Yellowstone
National Park and the conference includes an optional field trip into
Yellowstone. September is a terrific time to be in Wyoming—the summer
crowds are gone and the weather is usually sunny and dry.

We have planned an interesting and varied program featuring local
experts. You’ll find the conference program, information about
logistics, and a registration form on the conference wiki at
http://wamlfall2009.pbworks.com . Please note that the conference hotel
will only hold rooms at the discounted rate until July 15, as September
is still considered the high season.

If you are not familiar with WAML, we are a small and congenial group of
librarians with an interest in maps. We have a fair number of members
located outside the western region. Our small size facilitates
networking and allows us to keep costs low—the base registration fee for
the conference is only $40 for WAML members and $45 for non-members.
More information about WAML is available at www.waml.org
<http://www.waml.org> .

Please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone on the conference
committee if you have questions.

Best Regards,

Janet Dombrowski
WAML fall 2009 Conference Planning Committee
WAML Membership Manager

307.766.6538