Date:
Mon, 22 May 1995 18:43:09 EDT
   As of 30 June 1995, the Free Library (through which I have e-mail)
is terminating its relationship with HSLC and I will not be reachable
at the above e-mail address.  New addresses have been promised, but ....
Tomorrow (21 May), we head off for a whirlwind 22 day Europe Through
the Back Door tour: I will unsubscribe to MapHist and MAPS-L when I
get back, and resubscribe IF I ever get a new address.  For the
record, the Free Library of Philadelphia is switching from CLSI to
DRA and the DRA system is supposed to have a provision for e-mail
among its many other wonders.  We shall see.

   So it's not "goodby," just "farewell for a while."

   And there is a lot I might say before 30 June.

J. B. Post