Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:02:28 -0500
Subject:        RE: Maynardville topo in NC?
Date:   Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:55:56 -0700
From:   Diaz, Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I did an online search for Maynardville, NC and it does pop up...something about building homes.  Could be a fluke though.

Strange, that it doesn't show up on GNIS or Topozone.  The only thing I can think of is that the town changed its name to something else. Maybe someone in North Carolina familiar with state place names could be of help.

Carlos A. Diaz
Government Documents/Maps
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, Washington