From:
Christopher Winters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:13:53 +0000
Kathleen [et al.],

The collection-development policy statement for the University of Chicago Map Collection at

http://guides.lib.uchicago.edu/content.php?pid=115216&sid=1220061

is partly boiler-plate and is not particularly up-to-date (especially on spatial data). Hope you still find it useful.

Best,

Chris Winters
University of Chicago Library