From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:16:16 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:23:57 -0600
From: "Wishard, Lisa A" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Zagros Mountains

I'm trying to locate a map of the Zagros Mountain region (on the border
between Iran and Iraq). Preferably a wall-sized map centered on the
mountains that shows the entire region. Someone here remembers seeing some
kind of shaded relief map along these lines. I've done some digging but am
not having any luck. Anyone have any ideas or sources for said item?

Thanks,

Lisa Wishard, Research Librarian
Sandia National Laboratories, Technical Library
PO Box 5800, MS0899
Albuquerque, NM 87185-0899
Phone: 505-844-7486; Fax: 505-844-3143
Email: [log in to unmask]