From:
Mike Shand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 11:58:41 EST
SOCIETY OF CARTOGRAPHERS  -  WWW SITE

A new section on CARTOGRAPHIC EDUCATION has been added to our web site.

It is primarily intended as a guide to finding information on University
and College Courses with a MAJOR cartographic content at under or
post-graduate level.  I also intend to include links to information on
further education colleges who teach BTEC and SCOTVEC courses.

For those who have yet to discover our WWW Site the URL is:

                http://www.shef.ac.uk/uni/projects/sc/index.html

Please contact me with any updates, changes or additions to the list.

Regards,
MIke Shand

Mike Shand,                                Tel: Direct     0141-330-4780
Senior Cartographer,                       E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Geography & Topographic Science,  Fax:            0141-330-4894
University of Glasgow.
GLASGOW, G12 8QQ,                                     Honorary Secretary:
Scotland, U.K.                                  SOCIETY OF CARTOGRAPHERS