From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:39:35 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: MAPS-L: Army Map Service: West Africa 1:250,000 from Sue
   Collins
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005
From: Maura O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Ken and others

The National Library of Australia has three series at this scale, over
West Africa:
Series G504, the sheet numbers start at B30-2 to D28-15, most sheets in
the B30 and C29 and 30 range
Series No. 1 : [2 sheets}
Other series : sheets NE28-2, 6, 14 and NF28-9,10,13 and 14.

Yours sincerely
Maura O'Connor
Map Curator
National Library of Australia