From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:45:23 -0500
Subject:        Offer: Historical Maps
Date:   Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:28:08 -0600
From:   Taylor,Suzanne <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I have three 1880's maps to give away to another library.  I will pay
the postage.  Please let me know by June 26 if you want any of them.

State of Minnesota   1884
Dept. of the Interior, General Land Office
G.P. Strum, Principle Draughtsman
Cloth-backed, in fair condition with some damage to edges, but not to
map itself

State of Alabama    1882
Dept. of the Interior, General Land Office
C. Roeser, Principle Draughtsman
Cloth-backed, in fair condition with some damage to edges, but not to
map itself

State of Florida, lower part including Manatee, Monroe and Dade Counties
1883
Dept. of the Interior, General Land Office
G.P. Strum, Principle Draughtsman
Cloth-backed, in fair condition with some damage to edges and slight
damage to upper right corner of map itself

Suzanne Taylor
Associate Professor
Information and Research Services
Colorado State University Libraries