Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 09:14:09 EST
Hi Folks,

I would like to take this opportunity to pass on an enquiry
that made its way to Oxford this morning. Many thanks in
advance for helping out on this one:

Message from:
        Justine Ianthe Klass

Hello,
I'm trying to obtain digital maps of Kenya as well as digital elevation
models of the Rift Valley. I require them for a project I am putting
together. If by any chance you can help me or know of any good web sites
that contain this information, please let me know.
Thank you
Justine

Thanks again for your help.

Nick Millea
Map Librarian, Bodleian Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG, UK
tel: +44 1865 277013
fax: +44 1865 277182
email: [log in to unmask]