From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1993 15:58:29 EST
Three messages on North American relief maps.---------Johnnie

          Wed,  3 Nov 1993 07:52 EST
          <JSHANTON@USGSRESV>
          RE: North Amer relief

Contact the Earth Science Info. Cntr. (ESIC) on 1 800 USA MAPS and leave
your name and address and a message that you would like to have the fact sheet
on Companies that have raised relief maps available for sale. Or call me on
703 648-5935 and I'll fax a copy to you.

John Shanton
USGS-ESIC

      Chris Devan <[log in to unmask]>
         Re: North Amer relief
      Wed, 3 Nov 93 9:18:40 EST

You've probably got it, but Rand McNally (distributed by
Hubbard out of Chicago) has a nice 34" x 21" relief map.  I'm
looking for Santa Claus to put one in my stockingAccording to Joe Crotts:

> What's a good source for a large raised relief map of North America.
> We haven't ordered maps of this type for years and now have a request for
> one.
> Joe Crotts, Cal. State U., Chico
> (Proud to say, No longer a top 10 party school)

      Wed Nov 3 12:19:11 EST 1993
         Re: North Amer relief

Hubbard Scientific in Chippawa Falls, Wisconsin makes raised relief
maps.  Their phone number is 1-800-323-8368.
--Christopher JJ Thiry