From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Hanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:20:41 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:15:05 +0500
From: Tom Hanley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: More on map cd's - DeLorme
Sender: Tom Hanley <[log in to unmask]>

We bought the DeLore 3D TopoQuads of Georgia and Alabama.  They are
useful because you can zoom from 1:250,000 to 1:24,000 maps.  The
coverage also goes seamlessly from one topo sheet to another.

A question I have is about the topographic profile it allows you to
produce.  The image is presented with broad horizontal bars of
alternating colors.  Is there a way to eliminate the bars?  I would
like to be able to sketch geologic structures in the subsurface.  I
did not notice a way of changing the colors of the bars.  I just got
the sets, so I may have overlooked something.

Tom Hanley, Department of Chemistry and Geology, Columbus State U.,
4225 University Ave., Columbus, Georgia 31907-5645.
Links to NEW 1999 pictures I took in Panama may be found at:
http://chemgeo.ColState.edu/th_hp.htm
VOX: 706-568-2074; FAX: 706-569-3133.
--- End Forwarded Message ---