From:
"R. Todd Minsk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 1995 17:34:16 EST
--- Helen Armstrong wrote:
I have checked the University of Florida's extensive holdings on Mexico and
have been unable to find the map series the IU professor requested.  It is
possible that he actually was requesting the Carta uso del suelo y vegetacion
(1:250,000) Instituto Nacional de Estadistica Geografia E Information.  Perhaps
this would explain your difficulties finding it.  We only have a partial set
and unfortunately Aguascalientes is not among our holdings.  I'll be very
interested to learn if this other series does exist.
HelenJane Armsrong, Map & Imagery Library University of Florida
--- end of quoted material ---

Just to clarify, Aguascalientes is the location of INEGI's headquarters (i.e.,
place of publication).  I wasn't thinking of it as  the territory desired in
the original request.

Todd Minsk, ferro-bibliographer