Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:02:29 -0600
Subject: RE: Delisle Island,. Thailand
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:38:20 -0500
From: Hallie Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

The entry in the GEOnet Names Server I posted yesterday lists Piam, Koh,
Piam, Goh & Delisle Island as well as a few others as variants for Payam,
Ko, so I think it's safe to assume they're all referring to the same place.

Hallie Pritchett
Map Librarian
University of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA 30602-7412