From:
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:08:49 -0500
Subject:        Re: scale finder 6 question
Date:   Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:55:19 -0400
From:   Allison Rich <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Hi Suzie:

Ah that is interesting.
We'll have to experiment with loading it again.
It may have something to do with admin privileges for that computer?

Thanks for letting me know.

Best,
~Allison

--

"Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend,

Allison Rich
Rare Books Cataloguer
John Carter Brown Library
Providence, Rhode Island