From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:23:31 EST
This message is from James V. Mauck.--------------------Johnnie

>Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 08:02:56 -0500
>From: Jim Mauck <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Freeware USGS DIgital Data Viewer

New Version of dlgv32 Allows Viewing of DLG/SDTS Data

The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) is releasing the latest version of its
free digital data viewing software, dlgv32.v.3.0. Users can now view DLG
Spatial Data Transfer Standard (SDTS) files as well as Digital Line
Graph Optional  (DLG-O) and Digital Raster Graphic (DRG) geospatial
files.  dlgv32 is Windows 95 software and offers basic data viewing and
manipulation functions such as convenient data loading, pan and zoom
capabilities, point-to-point measurements, and the viewing of DLG and
SDTS attribute codes.  Another feature is the simultaneous viewing of
multiple data files and formats, such as vector DLG-O and raster DRG
data.  Instructions for downloading the software, the users manual and
SDTS tutorial, and sample data files can be accessed through the dlgv32
and dem3d Software Links web page
(http://mcmcweb.er.usgs.gov/viewers/dlg_view.html).

--------------855260B8E5910B432B1E1176

<HTML>
<B>New Version of <I>dlgv32</I> Allows Viewing of DLG/SDTS Data</B>

<P>The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) is releasing the latest version of
its free digital data viewing software, <I>dlgv32.v.3.0</I>. Users can
now view DLG Spatial Data Transfer Standard (SDTS) files as well as Digital
Line Graph Optional&nbsp; (DLG-O) and Digital Raster Graphic (DRG) geospatial
files.&nbsp; <I>dlgv32</I> is Windows 95 software and offers basic data
viewing and manipulation functions such as convenient data loading, pan
and zoom capabilities, point-to-point measurements, and the viewing of
DLG and SDTS attribute codes.&nbsp; Another feature is the simultaneous
viewing of&nbsp; multiple data files and formats, such as vector DLG-O
and raster DRG data.&nbsp; Instructions for downloading the software, the
users manual and SDTS tutorial, and sample data files can be accessed through
the <A HREF="http://mcmcweb.er.usgs.gov/viewers/dlg_view.html">dlgv32 and
dem3d Software Links</A> web page (<A HREF="http://mcmcweb.er.usgs.gov/viewers/dlg_view.html">http://mcmcweb.er.usgs.gov/viewers/dlg_view.html</A>).</HTML>

--------------855260B8E5910B432B1E1176--