From:
Linda Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 15:32:12 EDT
Hello All,
  I just heard some news that could have serious consequences for
libraries.  The news involves the impact of the budget cuts.

  Is it true that the USGS Publications Division got the axe?  Could
someone at USGS tell us all what type of publications we will be
seeing from USGS in the future, or does this mean (as I have heard
third hand) that the Bulletins, Circulars, Professional Papers and
map series are dead?

Linda Zellmer
Geology Library
University of Wyoming