From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:01:01 -0600
Subject:        Re: Sri Lanka resettlement maps needed
Date:   Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:57:37 -0500
From:   Russell Guy <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Kathleen;

We have the 2007 National Atlas in stock as well as the 2000-2004
editions of the 1:50,000 topos.

Thanks
Russell

At 04:34 PM 11/30/2009, you wrote:
> [...]

Russell Guy                             [log in to unmask]
Omnimap.com                             http://www.omnimap.com
P.O. Box 2096                           Tel.:  800-742-2677 (USA only)
1004 South Mebane St.                        Tel.:  336-227-8300
(International)
Burlington, NC 27216-2096 USA            Fax:  336-227-3748
      Past President (1996), International Map Trade Association