From:
ACRA-2 MLN602855 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 12:27:37 EDT
I apologise if this is a faq. I am in the process of organising our collection of approx 50,000 maps and would like to know of any new systems available that allow for maximum access and browsing.  We currently use VertiPlan cabinets.
We have to use sprinkler systems in the buildings and appreciate that open hanging is a fire hazard. I would appreciate any ideas - Thank you