From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:57:44 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:40:02 +0100
From: Andy King <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Terrain altitude data - help required
Sender: Andy King <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,

I'm looking for some information regrding terrain altitude data as follows,
hopefully there's someone out there who can point me in the right direction.

I'm working on a project that needs a 'database' of terrain altitude data. For a
given landmass, we need to identify the highest point in each square of a grid,
where each square has sides of one nautical mile. We also need to be able to
identify a number of obscuration points (eg TV transmission masts or tall
buildings).

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Andy King
Software Development Manager

--- End Forwarded Message ---