Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 08:52:16 -0600
Subject:        15 Minute U.S. Topographic Maps available
Date:   Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:07:02 -0500
From:   Techavalitpongse, Sylvia <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Indiana University--Bloomington has accessioned various boxes of gifts
over the past few years.  We find that we have duplicates of a number
of 15" U.S. Topographic maps.  We do not have staff time to list each
sheet but are willing to offer to map libraries what we have by state.
Please email [log in to unmask] by March 15, 2007; remember to include
your mailing address and which state(s) you want.  These are offered on
a first come, first serve basis so get your requests in quickly!  We
ship only to the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.

Thank you.

Sylvia Techavalitpongse
Geography and Map Library Intern
MLS/MIS Candidate