From:
Arlyn Sherwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 15:14:37 EDT
     Yes, the map is listed in Donna's cartobibliography. The date is given
     as 1846 with no brackets. I was glad to get to use this tremendous
     tool. That was the first question I have used it for since it arrived
     a few weeks ago. I can't wait for the second and third parts to get
     published! Congratulations, Donna, and everyone else who worked on it.

______I'll send a copy of the entry by snail mail.________________________ Reply