From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Weessies, Kathleen
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:07:14 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:53:45 -0400
From: "Weessies, Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Looking for sheet 1 - Land classification, great plains
Sender: "Weessies, Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello, I am looking for a library that owns sheet 1 of the 8-sheet set: "Land Classification of the Northern Great Plains...." It was published in 1929 or by some accounts 1934.  We requested it through Interlibrary loan, but we instead received the 136-page book that accompanies the map set.  It's hard to specify a part of a set in an interlibrary loan request (so I'm told).  So if I can track down a library that has the map sheet, I'll formally request it through interlibrary loan, but instruct my staff to aim in your direction.

Kathleen Weessies
Maps/GIS Librarian
Michigan State University
100 Library W308