From:
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:16:34 -0400
Subject: Documents/Maps/Business Reference
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:20:31 -0700
From: "Andrew Nicholson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "MAPS-L" <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

------------------

I would like to know about any specialized library reference structures
that combine government documents, maps or business reference in any of
the
combinations listed below, but NOT in a general reference setting.
Please
reply to me directly, and if there is interest I will post the results
the list.  This message is going to several lists.  Please excuse
duplications.

(Please check X to all that apply)

1._____     Government and business reference

2._____     Government and maps