Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 11:41:59 EDT
           GeoWeb Electronic Job Opening News

              http://www.ggrweb.com

- GeoWeb electronic job news contains most current position opening news
in GIS/GPS/Remote Sensing, Image processing, cartography fields.

- The job opening news includes many positions that have not been posted
on the web site.

- On the average, we post about 60 jobs per month and
we deliver the job news to you by email immediately after we receive
them to make sure you get the news in time.

To subscribe GeoWeb Job news, just visit GeoWeb at :
  http://www.ggrweb.com

GeoWeb - Online Resources for GIS/GPS/Remote Sensing
Email: [log in to unmask]