From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:42:03 -0400
Subject: plotting data by zip code
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:26:13 -0500
From: Coombs, James A <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Our Library's Development Director asked me if I could plot maps of
Missouri and the U.S. showing where alumni are located by plugging in
their zip codes and generating a map.  I do not have a mapping program
that can do this. Apparently Microsoft's Map Point can perform this
task, and I imagine there's an ESRI product that could do it as well.

Do any of you use Map Point?  Would you recommend it for this kind of
plotting or is there another program that does it better?

Thanks,

Jim Coombs
Map Librarian
Duane G Meyer Library