From:
Jill Konieczko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 17:03:31 EST
I'm the librarian for the new NOAA Coastal Services Center Library in
Charleston, SC. Within the collection, the library will provide access to
NOAA nautical charts, as well as Center-produced GIS maps or remote sensing
images, and USGS maps. Any suggestions for map cabinets? Are there
preferences for one style over another?? The area we have for the maps
collection is somewhat small, but we already have about 50 maps and charts,
and the Center is less than a year old -- help????

Since we are US Government, we need to find distributors that are on the GSA
schedule, but any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks for the assistance!

Jill Konieczko, Contract Librarian
NOAA Coastal Services Center
1990 Hobson Ave.
Charleston, SC 29405-2904