From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michal Okonek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:23:14 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:52:53 +0200
From: Michal Okonek <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: measuring the accuracy of early maps <fwd>
Sender: Michal Okonek <[log in to unmask]>

There was a paper about measuring the scale variability on old maps
published in 1994 in the Polish Cartographic Rewiev, unfortunately in Polish
(but with a short English summary):

Ewa Krzywicka-Blum: A New Method of Analysis and Presentation of Scale
Variability of Old Maps of Vast Areas

Polski Przeglad Kartograficzny, 1994, Vol. 26. No. 2 pp. 75-85

Hope this helps,

Michael Okonek

At 17:12 99-06-28 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]
--- End Forwarded Message ---