From:
SUSAN GOODMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1993 17:30:14 EDT
I have a patron who is doing research on pine trees (growth and extent
on these islands over several decades)  and needs a map or
aerial photography at a large scale for Pine Cay in Turks and Caicos
Islands.
He has a citation for the following map:
Turks and Caicos   sheet #4  1984  OSD series 1:25,000
If anyone has this series and would be willing to ILL this sheet, please
let me know.  Also, if anyone has  maps of this area at a larger scale,
any date, I'd be interested in those also.  Please contact me directly.
Thanks,
Susan

Susan Goodman
Library of Science & Medicine