From:
"Maps-L Moderator for Laurence S. Creider" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:33:37 -0500
Subject:        Thanks re: Help with Rio Grande Map ca. 1915
Date:   Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:31:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:   Laurence Creider <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

I want to thank everyone who replied to the message about a map for the
upper Rio Grande ca. 1915.  As I expected, you've been very helpful, and
the patron is very enthusiastic about what we've located.

Larry Creider

Laurence S. Creider
Special Collections Librarian
New Mexico State University